Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vivo City

   Title: I can't stop laughing!!
                        Captions: When this boy is playing in the playground, he seem to be enjoying himself as his expression say so.
   Title: Splash Splash!!
                    Captions: This girl is playing the water and she seem to be enojoying herself. Even though her clothes are wet, but she doesn't seem to be cold.
    Title: I hope that.............
                          Captions: This boy is sitting on the chair, closing his eyes, wishing about something.......
             Title: I'm so thirsty........
                     Captions: This little boy is drinking alot of water as he seem to be very thirsty as he is playing at the playground.
       Title: Nice to meet you :)
                  Captions: This boys seem to be very curious when the moment I was taking the photo of him and he look quite friendly, as if he want to be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment